Saturday 8 September 2012

The GO! Team & Paulboy Torrorize Thetis Lake

Paulboy of Ladysmith contacted me recently asking if Just Leafy and I would be interested in a day of caching around Thetis Lake on Saturday September 8th.  Sadly Just Leafy would be getting off work that day at 7am, but I was totally available.  And so that day came, and in true The GO! Team fashion I was running behind.

I arrived 10~12 min late, and Paulboy and I did not hesitate to get started. 
We had a great time laughing our heads off at funny caching stories, and talking shop about our future trip to the states, and about my upcoming nuptials.

And of course no caching day with Paulboy would be complete without some leg scraping, spider web tangling, bug inhaling bush whacking!!!!  Oh my poor bare legs.  But really I am not concerned, becasue they will heal!

Sadly I didn't have my good camera with me, so I didn't take too many photos.  But I will leave you all with one that I did take... I think Paulboy would say it is one of his better angles!!

Overall another fantastic day out caching.  Thanks Paulboy for including me in your day, and thanks to all the cache owners for all the great caches in the Thetis Lake area!!

No comments:

Post a Comment